Wednesday, March 9, 2016

AFFORDABLE PRICE ALARM SYSTEM IS NOT

As the nation’s second-largest residential security provider, we deliver award-winning alarm monitoring service to over 1 million homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Our Five Diamond Certified Alarm Response Center provides reliable and uninterrupted security monitoring for burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, and medical emergencies. We consistently meet or exceed all UL, National Fire Protection Association, and Central Station Alarm Association standards.

Monitronics is recognized as an industry leader in alarm monitoring and security services. We are a five-time Frost & Sullivan Alarm Monitoring Company of the Year (2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014) and a four-time recipient of the Consumers’ Choice Award® (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) for excellence in business and customer service among Dallas-Fort Worth headquartered alarm system companies.

Monitronics International was founded in 1994 and is one of the two largest security alarm monitoring companies in the United States. Headquartered in the Dallas metro area, the company provides burglar and fire alarm monitored security system services to more than one million residential and commercial customers throughout the United States.

Contact:JAMES HULL, PRESIDENT
Contact 2:ROBERT SHERMAN
Contact 3:MICHAEL GREGORY
State of Incorporation: TX
Est. Total Employees: 500
Est. Years in Business: 22
Est. Total Sales: $193,547,406

However we did some calling around to see if this a good alarm company. Monitronics customers have stated it is as long as you don't upgrade. " I called to upgrade my system because another company offered me more for what I was paying through Monitronics. However I set it and they came out and installed the new equipment, then I get the 1st bill for more then what was agreed upon so after 5 hours I cancel. I sent a letter and then I paid the last bill then I get another bill stating I owe." John Witmer

"I upgraded my alarm system they tell me they can install on the weekends. The day before they are going to install they confirmed. The day they are supposed to show they don't then I called and I was told they don't do installs on weekends. I was pissed so I wrote a letter explaining why I am canceling and then paid the last months bill then I get a call from a collection agency saying I owe 63.00 when I never paid that ever. I call Monitronics and they tell me to deal with the collection agency. I told them your the one who fucked up not them." Bryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment