United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown/Sandy Hook, Connecticut. While the eyes of the world may be on Newtown/Sandy Hook, to several staff, volunteers and contributors, Newtown is home. We will stand with the community and everyone affected directly and indirectly by this tragic event as we face the days and weeks ahead.
United Way of Western Connecticut is committed to providing support and resources where and when they become identified and needed. As people from our area and beyond respond to this heartbreaking tragedy, they are turning to United Way looking for ways to help. In response, United Way of Western Connecticut in partnership with Newtown Savings Bank has created the 'Sandy Hook School Support Fund' that will be able to provide support services to the families and community that has been affected.
Check donations may be mailed to:
Sandy Hook School Support Fund
c/o Newtown Savings Bank
39 Main Street, Newtown CT 06470
Emily Parker was killed on 14 Dec 2012 is pictured here with her supposed parents and siblings. Is seen here out side her school sometime after the shootings. Then that same day wearing the same outfit black toped dress with the red bottom on the right side is seen later in this Obama White House photographer shot. Then the family change their clothes and take this picture while Obama holds the girl who was killed. Notice dad's collar is white and not Blue. Notice Obama holding the dead girl and dad, mom, and family attorney all take a photo with Obama.
Even better one police normally run into a situation so why are these officer's walking. in this photo below. After Sarge posted this web site the page was removed.
In fact the Sarge's blog on this was removed. The Sarge is looking in to why. So we will keep posting this so you all can see the web page.
|Dec 14, 2012|
|FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters|
The goal of the course is to enable participants to improve their community’s mitigation and emergency operations plan specifically regarding the needs of children. The course will provide them with the information needed to address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters. It will also provide them guidance and direction on how to form coalitions and how to become advocates for the unique needs of children in all aspects of emergency management.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Articulate the importance of providing for the needs of children in disasters in your community’s current emergency management plan.
• Explain what is required to keep children safe in emergencies and why those needs are unique.
• Explain the assumptions, concept of operations, organization and assignment of responsibilities that address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters.
• Explain the planning components necessary to address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters
• Incorporate the unique needs of children in disasters into Emergency Operations Plans
• Identify stakeholders and organizations that can assist in preparing for the needs of children in disasters.
• Initiate steps to form coalitions and build teams that have a stake in keeping children safe in disasters
The target audience for this course is local and state emergency managers and planners, Child Services Agencies, NGO’s, Child Care Providers, Schools, and Faith-based Organizations.
1. As of October 1, 2012 anyone applying for FEMA courses must obtain a FEMA Student Identification (SID) number. For more information and to obtain a SID go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/
You will need this number to complete the course application form (119-25-1) that will be filled out at the beginning of the class. FEMA certificates will be mailed to participants after completion of this course.
2.Class size is limited to 30. Please sign up as soon as possible to guarantee a spot in the class of your choice.
3. There are no prerequisites for this class.
4. There is no cost for the class and lunch is on your own.
Please watch this short video on how to setup an account.
If you Google this location you will be shocked at what you see
Location: 12 Dickenson Dr, Sandy Hook, CT This event is 46 miles from you (06106). 9 AM - 4 PM
|Contact: Christopher Ackley|
Google search of the address shows Sandy Hook Elementry
If you watch this video you'll see we are not the only one who did not believe Robby Parker