Sarge's videos

Loading...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ted Nugent tells Obama if you want my guns you better be prepaired to die trying

Rock star legend and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent, said that the right to keep and bear arms does not need to be re-interpreted.
Speaking at the "Shot Show" in Las Vegas on Jan. 17, Nugent told Guns.com: "We need to raise maximum increased hell with our elected officials saying that the right to keep and bear arms does not need to be re-interpreted."
"That 'keep' means it's mine, you can't have it, and 'bear' means I have some on me right now and they're loaded."
Nugent said that anyone who seeks to undermine the 2nd Amendment must be treated like King George. He also took a swipe at Attorney General Eric Holder for his involvement in the gun-running scandal, "Fast and Furious."
"Anyone that infringes upon that must be treated like King George," Nugent said.
"And when the number one gun crime in the history of America is a direct result of an attorney general, we the people better wake up - and I think we are waking up. But, I think this unprecedented threat against individual freedom and the Constitution will be countered with a new voting power in a fist of we the people like no one's ever seen before," he said.

28 out 29 Utah Sheriff's signed a letter to the President

A group of Utah sheriffs sent a letter to President Barack Obama last week stating that they will not enforce any new gun laws they believe to be unconstitutional.

http://bit.ly/WU6VFV

Do you agree with their decision??
A group of Utah sheriffs sent a letter to President Barack Obama last week stating that they will not enforce any new gun laws they believe to be unconstitutional.
28 of the 29 sheriffs in Utah signed off on the letter with only the Salt Lake County Sheriff, Jim Winder, opting out.
Summit County Sheriff David Edmunds says, "We are prepared to trade our lives in defense of the constitution of the United States."
Edmunds says the letter is a preemptive strike against the possibility of the president banning assault rifles, or restricting the amount of ammo in magazines.
The letter to the President states (emphasis added): "We, like you swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation."
"[P]lease remember the Founders of this great nation created the Constitution, and its accompanying Bill of Rights, in an effort to protect citizens from all forms of tyrannical subjugation."
While acknowledging respect for Obama's office, the sheriffs also issued a warning:
"[M]ake no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights-in particular Amendment II-has given them."
Sheriff Edmunds stated:
"We would never want violence to be the alternative. We would always hope we could talk this out but it's important to make this very significant stance as it relates to these issues because they are very fundamental to the freedoms we enjoy in this country."

Feds knew this was staged

State of Connecticut Armorial Bearings Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, Emergency Services & Homeland Security

Dec 14, 2012
FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters


The goal of the course is to enable participants to improve their community’s mitigation and emergency operations plan specifically regarding the needs of children. The course will provide them with the information needed to address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters. It will also provide them guidance and direction on how to form coalitions and how to become advocates for the unique needs of children in all aspects of emergency management.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Articulate the importance of providing for the needs of children in disasters in your community’s current emergency management plan.
• Explain what is required to keep children safe in emergencies and why those needs are unique.
• Explain the assumptions, concept of operations, organization and assignment of responsibilities that address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters.
• Explain the planning components necessary to address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters
• Incorporate the unique needs of children in disasters into Emergency Operations Plans
• Identify stakeholders and organizations that can assist in preparing for the needs of children in disasters.
• Initiate steps to form coalitions and build teams that have a stake in keeping children safe in disasters
The target audience for this course is local and state emergency managers and planners, Child Services Agencies, NGO’s, Child Care Providers, Schools, and Faith-based Organizations.
1. As of October 1, 2012 anyone applying for FEMA courses must obtain a FEMA Student Identification (SID) number. For more information and to obtain a SID go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/
You will need this number to complete the course application form (119-25-1) that will be filled out at the beginning of the class. FEMA certificates will be mailed to participants after completion of this course.
2.Class size is limited to 30. Please sign up as soon as possible to guarantee a spot in the class of your choice.
3. There are no prerequisites for this class.
4. There is no cost for the class and lunch is on your own.
Please watch this short video on how to setup an account.

Location: 12 Dickenson Dr, Sandy Hook, CT This event is 46 miles from you (06106). 9 AM - 4 PM
Contact: Christopher Ackley
Email: christopher.ackley@ct.gov
Phone: (203)-696-2640
5 of 40 seats still available
Last day to register: 12/13/2012
Sorry, you may not register for this event.
Input your zip code to calculate the distance to the event:
Go Back

DEMHS Calendar of Events


Sandy Hook was a Hoax or was it real

 Several videos on staging a active shooter. Home Land Security has this school as a registered trainning facility and has done numerous trainning drills. I ask you the people to let us know what you think.

I say election fraud

Illinois presidential election results 2012.svg12,869,257  live in Illinois,
5,217,080 reside in Cook County and only 3,675,401 people voted for Obama makes you wounder how many other states are like this.

From the NRA

WASHINGTON -- National Rifle Assn. Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre lobbed a scathing critique at President Obama's second inaugural address Tuesday night, warning that turning away from "absolutism" puts constitutional rights at risk.
LaPierre's speech, delivered at the Weatherby Foundation International Hunting and Conservation Awards in Reno, targeted one line in particular from Obama's Monday address: the president's declaration that "we cannot mistake absolutism for principle."
"Obama wants to turn the idea of absolutism into a dirty word -- just another word for extremism," LaPierre said.
He later added, "Mr. President, you might think calling us absolutists is a clever way of name-calling without using names. But if that is absolutist, then we are as absolutist as our Founding Fathers and the framers of our United States Constitution. And we are proud of it."
LaPierre reiterated what he and other NRA officials have said publicly in recent weeks: that major changes to gun laws, such as those proposed by Obama last week, would face strenuous opposition from the gun rights lobby. He denounced stricter background checks as burdensome to law-abiding gun owners, particularly those who want to pass along family heirlooms.
The White House has proposed requiring background checks on all gun sales, including those by private sellers. But in a summary of its proposals, the administration suggested certain "common-sense" exceptions to the rule, such as transfers between family members.
"[Obama] wants to put every private, personal firearms transaction right under the thumb of the federal government and he wants to keep all of those names in a massive federal registry," LaPierre said. "There's only two reasons for a federal list on gun owners -- to either tax 'em or take 'em."
LaPierre also rejected Obama's calls to ban semiautomatic assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
"We believe we deserve and have every right to the same level of freedom that our government leaders keep for themselves, and the same capabilities and the same technologies that criminals use to prey upon us and our families," he said.
"That means we believe in our right to defend ourselves and our families with semiautomatic firearms technology," he added. "We believe that if neither the criminal nor the political class and their bodyguards and security people aren't limited by magazine capacity, we shouldn't be limited in our capacity either."
Obama's inaugural speech had only one brief allusion to gun violence: "Our journey is not complete until all our children, from the streets of Detroit to the hills of Appalachia to the quiet lanes of Newtown, know that they are cared for and cherished and always safe from harm."
But it was the president's call to reject absolutism that attracted the bulk of LaPierre's ire.
"Barack Obama is saying the only principled way to make children safe is to make lawful citizens less safe and violent criminals more safe," LaPierre said. "Criminals couldn't care less about Barack Obama's so-called principles. They don't have principles. That's why they're called criminals."
Later, he said, "Absolutists do exist," adding that absolutism is why the Bill of Rights was written into law.
"Without those absolutes, without those protections, democracy decays into nothing more than two wolves and one lamb voting on who to eat for lunch," LaPierre said.

From Congress: Benghazi blaim is taken by Hillary Clinton

Senate Benghazi attack reportShe said many people wondered why the Pentagon created a new military command for Africa a few years ago. Now, she said, the question was whether Africa Command doesn’t need a large increase to its budget to deal with the expanding terror threat.

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, facing tough questions from Senate Republicans on the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, insisted Wednesday that she has moved aggressively to address security weaknesses laid bare by the assault.
In long-awaited testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton acknowledged her personal responsibility as head of the State Department, and stressed that she has begun implementing all 29 corrective steps recommended by an in-house investigative board.
“I take responsibility,” said Clinton, whose appearance before the committtee was delayed for a month by a stomach flu, a concussion and a brief hospitalization. “Nobody is more committed to getting this right.”
At the same time, Clinton said she hadn’t seen specific requests for additional security personnel for the lightly protected diplomatic mission in Benghazi, saying those requests went to lower ranking “security professionals” at the State Department.
“I did not see these requests,” she said. “I did not approve them. I did not deny them.”
Clinton’s voice broke as she described seeing the bodies of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans killed in the attack as they arrived on a miltary cargo plane in Maryland.
“I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters,” she said.
She said that 85% of the review committee’s recommendations are “on track” to be implemented by the end on March. She will testify again Wednesday afternoon before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Republicans sought to make the administration’s flawed handling of security at the Benghazi mission a political issue during the presidential campaign. But it’s unclear if they can open important new avenues of inquiry to keep the controversy alive. Clinton’s job approval ratings remain high as she prepares to step down from office — and perhaps consider a 2016 presidential run.
LibyaClinton and the Senate committee also discussed the terrorism risks in North Africa, which have become painfully apparent in recent days with a bloody attack on an international gas field facility in Algeria.



That issue flamed into white-hot partisanship ahead of the U.S. presidential election, with some accusing Obama appointees of deliberately downplaying Al Qaeda involvement for political reasons.CIA Director David H. Petraeus in closed congressional testimony and by U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on television talk shows — were reportedly hammered out in a long flurry of exchanges within the intelligence community.
The Wall Street Journal reported a "highly cautious, bureaucratic process that had the effect of watering down the U.S.'s own intelligence." Both the intelligence analyses prepared for officials and the talking points used by Rice were reportedly composed by committee, with as many as two dozen intelligence officials proposing changes to initial drafts. That process, according to the Wall Street Journal, resulted in "a bland summary" of the events.

The roo,f The roof, The roof is on Fire


Firefighers battle an extra-alarm blaze in Bridgeport Tuesday night.One-third of the Chicago Fire Department's on-duty personnel responded to a 5-11 alarm fire that engulfed a warehouse building, causing parts of it to collapse and endangering nearby buildings in the Bridgeport neighborhood Tuesday night.
A four-story building caught fire after 9 p.m., endangering another building, according to the Chicago Fire Department. Extra alarms, bringing more fire equipment, firefighters and paramedics were called soon after firefighters arrived. The fire in the former Harris Marcus Group building, 3757 S. Ashland Ave., was declared under control, though still burning, as of about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Firefighters battle a 5-11 blaze at 3757 South Ashland Ave. in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago.Firefighters had to contend with frozen hydrants and ice caused by overspray, Fire Department Commissioner Jose Santiago said. One firefighter suffered a back injury and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in serious condition, said Chicago Firefighter Meg Ahlheim, a department spokeswoman.Click to read more

Illegal beaner Charged in fatal hit and run


A 24-year-old Logan Square man was charged with failing to report a fatal accident in connection with a fatal hit-and-run crash in November, according to Chicago police.
Alexander Villa, of the 2900 block of West Altgeld Street, “was positively identified as the driver” of a car that hit another, killing the driver and wounding the driver’s 21-year-old brother, police said.
A warrant for Villa’s arrest was issued December 18, according to Cook County court records. He lived in the 4500 block of West Altgeld Street. Some records list him as 25 years old.
Ivan Miranda, 24, was killed in the crash. He and his younger brother were on their way to pick up another brother when another car hit theirs in the 3500 block of West Division Street about 5:35 a.m. on Nov. 24.
Villa turned himself in, accompanied by his attorney, according to police.

Criminal savage has a change of heart or is he stupid for stabbing partner in crime


A man was accidentally stabbed in the back by his partner-in-crime as the pair robbed a 70-year-old man early Wednesday morning in a CTA blue line car downtown, police said.
The two approached the older man about 12:30 a.m. inside an O’Hare-bound Blue Line car near the LaSalle Street station, police said. They had followed him from the Kedzie stop on the West Side.
The 24-year-old approached the older man and accused the older man of taking his phone, police said. The older man tried to walk to the other end of the car but they followed him. The two hit him, kicked him in his face while he was on the ground and took his wallet, police said.
One of the assailants tried to stab the man on the ground but accidentally stuck his 24-year-old partner, police said. He was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital with a stab wound. Charges are pending against him, police said.
The 70-year-old was admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital with face wounds, and police said he may have suffered a facial fracture during the beating. The second attacker escaped capture.
Police said the 24-year-old tried shaking out of his hospital bed while in police custody and had to be subdued by police. He’s likely to face charges for spitting on police officers, authorities said.

Criminal Shot in the back by C.P.D. is now under federal review


A federal lawsuit claims Chicago police officers wrongfully shot a man and taunted his relatives with racial slurs.
It started with an armed robbery on Dec. 15. The alleged getaway vehicle crashed near 55th and Ashland. All of the suspects got away except Jamaal Moore, 23. Police said he was involved in a violent encounter with officers and was shot and killed. At the time, officers believed Moore had a gun. Police Supt. Garry McCarthy later said Moore had a flashlight.
“They shot him in the back. Not once, but twice,” said Moore’s mother, Gwendolyn Moore, speaking at a press conference on Tuesday.
The family filed a lawsuit against the city of Chicago, the Chicago Police Department, Supt. McCarthy, and 4 officers alleging misconduct.  The lawsuit claims some officers repeatedly used the n-word when talking to Moore’s relatives at the scene.
“I honestly see very little difference between the Jim Crow of the 50’s and 60’s and here in Chicago, where police are shooting young black men, claim they have weapons, and nothing is found,” said attorney, Sam Adam, Jr.
After the shooting, a crowd of onlookers gathered at the scene, angry about Moore’s death. Police say some people refused to leave and threw bricks and bottles at police cars. Five men were charged with mob action.
Chicago police would not comment on the lawsuit. A spokesperson for the Independent Police Review Authority says the case remains under investigation.
Here is the link to the original story CLICK TO READ