Dear patriot,
 
The United Nations’ so-called “Arms Trade Treaty” makes me sick! 
 
I’m Congressman Steve Stockman, and this UN Gun Grab is the biggest threat to gun owners in decades.
 
It requires an international license to own a gun.
 
It requires registration of all guns worldwide.
 
It bans all transfers of semi-automatic firearms
 
It even requires the confiscation and destruction of any gun not approved by the UN. 
 
Your gun.
 
Right now anti-gun and global lobbyists are infesting the halls of the Capitol, twisting arms and offering favors in exchange for the U.S. ratifying this gun-grabbing atrocity.
 
Obama is 100% on board and using every corrupt tool in his arsenal to approve it.
 
When international forces threaten American sovereignty and freedom, real Americans fight back!
 
I know you’re a real American, fighting for the rights of every man.
 
I hope you will join me.
 
And we must fight the UN Gun Ban without fear and without mercy.
 
Courage is the thing that keeps us free.
 
Working with my friend Senator Rand Paul I’ve introduced legislation to overturn Obama’s anti-gun Executive Orders. (HR 410)
 
I’ve also introduced legislation to:
 
>> Repeal deadly, failed, “Gun Free School Zones.” (HR 35)
 
>> Protect veterans from having their guns confiscated simply because they talked to a counselor about their wartime experiences. (HR 577)
 
But this UN Gun Grab is an entirely different threat.
 
That’s why I introduced HR 575, The Second Amendment Protection Act, which states Congress must not approve any treaty that threatens the Second Amendment.
 
But it won’t pass unless Americans rise up and demand it.
 
That means putting together an aggressive grassroots campaign to alert patriots and blow the whistle on the UN Gun Grab.
 
You’d be stunned how many patriots have no idea this is happening.
 
Help me raise a grassroots army and stop the UN Gun Grab.
 

 
 
This UN Gun Grab is much worse than anything Clinton ever did.
 
I will fight it as hard as I can.
 
But I need you with me.
 
My Second Amendment Protection Act can stop the UN Gun Grab.
 
With courage and a unified patriot front, we can do this.
 

 
 
Warmest wishes,
 
CONGRESSMAN STEVE STOCKMAN
Constitutional Republican from Texas
 
P.S.  The United Nations’ so-called “Arms Trade Treaty” is an atrocity!
 
That’s why I introduced HR 575, The Second Amendment Protection Act, which states Congress must not approve any treaty that threatens the Second Amendment.
 
But it won’t pass unless Americans rise up and demand it.
 
Help me alert patriots across the Republic and stuff this down Obama’s throat!  I just need you to go here and chip in $10 or more to help me get it done