Monday, June 25, 2012

RED LINE CRIME PISSES OFF COMMUNITY AND RIDERS, RIDERS ARE ASKING GUN OWNERS TO RIDE THE RED LINE FOR THEIR PROTECTION

Here is what your going to see when you break any law from now on we are taking our neighbor hoods back along with our public transportation.
I think it is time I ride the red line carrying my gun to ensure people can ride safely.

This is what your going to look like you fucking piece of shit
I am not the police, or a politician so under Illinois law I can not carry a firearm but I am going to so inocent people can ride safely between 95th Strret to the end of line. I dare you animal's to attack while i am on the red line cause I will send you home in a bag that I promise. In fact I ask all gun owner's to join me on the red line with your firearm this Saturday and ride all day from 95th street to the end of the line since the city wont higher more cops but they can authorize over time so if the city has money for over time then they have money to higher more cops and since they wont we will do it. If a cop sees your gun trust they will not arrest you because if they do you own their home and kids college fund and their pension along with you can sue the city state and county for violating your civil rights. I will have my two guns out an open where everyone can see them and I'll be on the red line all weekend long. Hey you fucking animals you better fear us cause unlike the police we will hurt you if you hurt an inocent person and you will be hung in the street so all you other animals can see we the lawabiding people are threw with you it is the old west in a modern day we have rope and guns you may not hang from a tree but you will hang from a light pole. This will ensure justice is served since the courts don't want to cage you and Quinn fucked over mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment