Monday, April 30, 2012

Where has your head been while driving

People lately have not been paying attention driving. To many crashes are you people just that Fucking Stupid or did you forget the rules of the road seriously. I think 80% of driver's need to go back to driving school.

I mean people see cars in intersection turning slow down cause you don't know what he or she is going to do. If you come to an intersection pay attention to road signs yield means California Stop when you see another car comming through you are then to STOP Hell fuck heads


 One person was killed in a crash caused by a motorist driving the wrong way on the Bishop Ford Freeway this morning, Illinois State police said.

State police received several calls about a car headed south in the northbound lanes just before the 4:30 a.m. collision near 122nd Street, authorities said.

Early reports indicated the wrong-way driver struck another car, killing that driver, said Master Sgt. Joseph Stangl. But state troopers remained at the scene nearly two hours later still investigating the accident. Authorities have closed several inbound lanes and have diverted traffic to 130th Street.

State troopers on the scene were later alerted to another motorist driving the wrong way several miles south. A trooper was able to stop that driver near 130th Street without incident.

The collision was the second fatal accident on the Bishop Ford this morning. Since December, Chicago area roadways have experienced at least a half-dozen wrong-way driving incidents resulting in injures and deaths.

The Illinois Department of Transportation is expected to release a study on wrong-way drivers later this year.

1 comment:

  1. As the owner of the black vehicle, I must say that I feel I was predated upon from all angles that day. I made the mistake of entering the intersection however, no ticket was issued to the other driver for failing to reduce speed to avoid an accident. The people of South Chicago Towing in Markham, IL illegally staged at the scene, lied and said they were members of Triple A Motor club to which they still hang the sign advertising that they are members, only to have me sign papers, fill in the numbers after the fact and state that they in fact are not members. They wrote approx. $2300 in tow fees then asked for my title to redeem my car. In other words, they staged and tried to steal my car for the $300-400 pile of steel it now is. That dude can eat my dick one bite at a time. I know full well that if he want to scrap that vehicle, he will have to obtain a title. A title from out of state which will cost him time and money that exceeds the scrap value of the car. Meanwhile, Chicago Police just stood by and allowed this to happen without questioning the presence of the wrecker. Not of sound mind, I also gave a recorded statement to my own insurance, NEVER DO THIS! I knew better ut as I said, I had suffered a head shot in the collision and was not of sound mind. To the people, LEARN FROM MY LOSS!! When involved in an accident involving a head injury:
    #1 DO NOT give a statement to police. It will be used by insurance companies.
    #2 DO NOT refuse medical attention. If you don't have health insurance, there may be a clause under you motor vehicle plan that provides some level of coverage for your medical expenses.
    #3 DO seek a lawyer
    #4 DO NOT GIVE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY A STATEMENT BEFORE SPEAKING TO YOUR LAWYER!

    Somebody dropped the ball here and despite the traffic camera present, nobody could seem to obtain the video of my collision even when I offered to pay for it. My opinion? Black kid. Black neighborhood. Black police officers. White boy gets rammed. Guess they showed me huh? I'm still looking for a way to recoup my losses but no attorney will help me.

    No quick money, no help I suppose.

    ReplyDelete