Saturday, April 28, 2012

CCSD to be suited over inmate haning




















I guess Tom "the pussy' Dart is going into court over a inmate who hung himself in his cell that had a mental disorder. The family says that he should have been in a phsyc ward not a jail. This suit has opened a federal investigation into the CCSD and the Corrections department for the conditions an inmates sit in. below are piece's of the complaint.
Jason X :I spent Hour`s and Hour`s, with people trying to steal my under garments, shoe , socks, eyeglasses. I went hours without any food are water, I was urinated on threatened to be raped, beat up, and many other discusting situations. My personal items when I was booked in were STOLEN, when I was handing over my cash and wallet I had Chinese currency on me from my business trip. The guard told me he wanted it to keep, and that I was not going to get it back anyway. I also had 300.00 in US currency that was never returned to me..
Crystal Z: In CCDOC you constantly are placed in holding cells, men like sardines packed in and women less crowded. They may be only one water fountain and it may not work. Try to drink as much water as possible before being taken to the holding tanks between the jail and courtroom. You may be there all day with little to drink except 8 oz of KookAid if the fountain doesn't work. If you are in an outlying courtroom you will be transported there between 7-9 a.m. and returned between 4 and 6 p.m. If you are at 26th and California criminal courtrooms you may spend less time in holding cells. The cells are dirty, not having been properly cleaned in decades with mold and inches of dust hanging down off the ventilation gratings. The toilets may not work and the it stinks and is in the basement in general. 555 Harrison is newer and has nicer holding cells with plexiglass and electronic doors as do most of the outlying courthouses. 26th and California main criminal felony court has disgusting and foul holding cells behind courtroom and between courthouse and jail. You go through two sets of holding cells to get from jail to behind courtroom holding cells. A few months ago due to the fact that I won a mandmus against the State and both a State agency and the feds are investigating abuse, torture, rape, medical neglect, etc. at the jail, the holding cells were suddenly cleaned and toilets and fountains fixed. They now smell like antiseptic and are much more less of a health risk and place where infections are spread. They have a major problem with the spread of staph infections so wash your hands with at least water but better with soap whenever possible

Along with these complaints there are other's stating that the CCDOC are not humane conditions and that the CCSD violate Civil Rights.

All matter's are currently under investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment