Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stupid Fuck who never drove a car smashes in to store

Woman Crashes Car into West Side Beauty Store with Child Inside



wall-crash-beauty.mov



By Craig Wall, FOX Chicago News
Chicago - A car crashed into a west side beauty store Thursday night, injuring a woman inside.
It was just one of those unbelievable moments, surreal, and yet for the woman in the car who caused all this, it was all too real.
“I was trying to turn the car off; I don't know how to drive, first of all, never drove a car in my life , never had a license, “ passenger Tameka Turner said. “I was trying to turn the car off, I must of hit something I had no business hitting, it started going forward, I tried to hit the brake or gas, whichever one, like I said, I don't know how to drive and it just went clean up in the beauty wig supply store.
Jentille Young, the owner of the car, had just run inside CJ Beauty Supply, and left her friend and two year old daughter, inside the car.
“I can't tell you what happened in the car because I was in the store. The car just came crashing in and I hopped over there and was like where my baby at? She was still in the back seat in the seatbelt,” said Young.
Turner says that when she realized how to maneuver the car, it was too late.
“When I finally discovered which pedal was the gas, which paddle was the brakes it was too late, I was already in the building,” said Turner.
Numerous witnesses were outside and watched in disbelief as the chaotic scene unfolded just feet away from them.
Witnesses say the entire experience was unbelievable.
“I couldn’t believe it cause I was just right here about to come to the car, but I was calling her but I couldn't do nothing. I'm fast, but I’m not faster than the car, “witness Tomeka Williams said.

This was supposed to be a birthday shopping stop for Jentille Young's 26th birthday celebration.
“I was getting ready for my birthday, getting some hair,” said Young.
A woman in her 50s who was struck by the car inside is listed in serious to critical condition at Stroger Hospital.

Police say citations are expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment